Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WOWeeee!

Last Sunday I was very lucky to work with the sweet and talented Lacy of Scissortail Events! Lacy was a participating event planner for Tulsa's WOW (Wedding OpenHouse Weekend) at Bridle Creek and came to me for help with her tablescape design. After many design discussions, Lacy decided on going with several paper pieces including menus, place cards, and centerpiece wraps!



I love love the way the lime place cards turned out! Lacy's design was so fresh and sunny. A perfect ending for the summer. I also designed a coordinating invitation set based on the fabric she chose for the napkins. The color scheme was so cheery and lit up the whole room!



(all photos by Destiny Photography)

Scissortail Events did an amazing job on the table design! All of her time and hard work really paid off. I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful event and wonderful design! For more photos, please visit our facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment