Friday, November 13, 2009

home sweet texas

"Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong."

This quote by Curly Girl Design seemed to fit my life perfectly when I graduated college and moved back to Tulsa. I had never planned on moving back home, but due to the economy and my laziness on finishing my portfolio, home is right where I ended up... and exactly where I belong after all. This same quote came to me again when a college friend, Jennifer, asked us to do her moving announcements. Originally from Texas, she was finally returning to her home state after accomplishing veterinary school in Oklahoma and an internship in Arizona. When I thought of Jennifer I thought of her boots and horses and all things Texas that she missed so much. I wanted these announcements to reflect her personality and have a western feel. The map shows her journey from Oklahoma to Arizona and back to Texas... where she belongs.



1 comment: