Wednesday, November 11, 2009

a Bunch of love.


This past month SwellMail had a very special order from one of my best friends. Kacy has been a very important person in my life since 6th grade, so I was tickled pink that she asked us to create her marriage announcements/invitations! Josh and Kacy Bunch were married on October 10th and celebrated their 10th year together. Wow! Congrats guys! They wanted the invites to be casual and fun to reflect their personality and to also have a 'handmade' feel. We left the front fairly simple with a big photo to show off their beautiful faces. Then we hand-stamped a swirly pattern over the corner of the photo. We also used an ordinary office stamp to stamp on the date of the reception on the back. Kraft paper envelopes and custom labels helped the whole design come together. Thank you so much Kacy for allowing us to be a part of your special celebration. We had so much fun doing the photo session and going through the whole design process with you!




Attention facebook fans!! Over the next couple weeks I'm going to be posting our previous work that is already being enjoyed by those friends of ours on facebook. So please stick with me and I promise we will have new designs to show off just in time for the holidays. If you're not already a facebook fan... then what the heck are you waitin for?! Also, I'm still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing, so forgive me for any mistakes and those teeny tiny pictures I posted before. I think i have the photo uploading figured out for now. But no promises people...

update .... apparently i am still having trouble with image sizes. i will be messing with the layout throughout the day so if you can't see the post or some of the images, i apologize and will get it fixed asap. if you have a minute, leave a comment and let me know if you can see the images or if they are cut off. thanks!

xo
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment