Friday, April 9, 2010

Sydney's Birthday Invites!

Little Miss Sydney turned two last month and her mama asked me to design the invitations for her Spring themed birthday party! After having her two year photos taken by bmp photography in her adorable rain gear, they came to me for help to get the party started. I designed a simple photo card with Sydney's name and age that could be kept long after the party was over. I added a wide belly band with the party information and flowers to match her rain coat. I stitched up the edge of the belly band with some pink thread; my favorite detail!


I love the idea that Sydney's family and guests can throw away the belly band after the party is over, and still have a fun little photo of Sydney to hang on their fridge!

I also created this 5x7 photo collage for Sydney's mama. She wanted a few to pass out to other family members.


For more photos of Sydney, check out the bmp photography blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment