Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 changes.

There have been a lot of bittersweet changes this month with SwellMail. Beth, our lovely photographer and my favorite sister, has decided to concentrate all her spare time on her photography business. Therefore, I am taking full responsibility for SwellMail Designs! But don't worry, Beth will still be in the picture (no pun intended) when it comes to photo-cards. All photography for photo-cards will be done through bmp photography as she is still going to offer a very small photo session to SwellMail clients. Plus, any clients that she refers to me will receive a discount on their photo-cards!

Also, SwellMail is extending its design services to all invitations, cards, announcements, business cards, or whatever! Photo or not! I am very excited about this change and look forward to lies ahead and the unlimited design possibilities.

Currently I am working on two different wedding invitations and last week I finished up a portfolio cover for a professional wakeboarder! I am also changing up the pricing a little, nothing too drastic. I will post SwellMail's new price list in the next week, along with some finished products that I've had laying around for too long!

Thanks to all our past and current clients for oppurtunity!
If you have any questions please email or call me at 918-230-1644
SwellMail Designs email address has not changed: swellmaildesigns@yahoo.com

xoxo, Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment